I just love this small but perfectly formed card perfect to celebrate the arrival of a bouncing baby girl or boy. Growing their own wildflower meadow is a wonderful way for the new parents to mark the arrival of their new bundle of joy!
My fun plantable cards are that bit different and are a gift in themselves. I love an eco-friendly multitasking product.
I can even handwrite a personal message and post it directly to the recipient. Just add your message in the notes section at the checkout. Or add on 1st class stamp and save yourself a trip the post office.
- Stunning watercolour illustrations printed onto biodegradable paper embedded with wildflower seeds!
- Designed by fabulous Somerset illustrator Hannah Marchant
Simply plant the card under a thin layer of good potting soil and give a good watering.
- Suitable for planting indoors or out, in a pot or the garden.
- Comes with full instructions on the back of the card.
The wildflower seed cards contain a mix of; Catchfly, Clarkia, Snapdragon, Bird’s Eye, Sweet Alyssum and Blacked Eyed Susan.
For best germination results, seed paper should be planted within 2 years. It will still grow beyond that, but the germination rates will decline after that period. Store in a cool, dry place, to preserve the germination rates for as long as possible.
- Message on the front reads "Welcome Little One"
- Blank inside to write your own message
- Once folded the card measures 90 x 113mm.
- Kraft envelope included
- Handmade with recycled paper pulp
- NON-GMO (genetically modified organism) seeds
- APHA (Animal and Plant Health Agency) tested and approved so they’re safe for planting.
- FSC approved
Please note print colours may vary due to the texture of the seed paper.