At Altruis Living we are elephant obsessed, this stunning Elephant Embroidery Hoop Kit is one of the first Paraffle patterns we stitched. This modern embroidery pattern is made up of jewel-tone paisley shapes. Paraffle's kits are a pleasure to stitch and have been designed with your wellbeing in mind. This kit is perfect for beginners, seasoned stitchers and kids. Looks gorgeous in any room, perfect for the nursery.
Embroidery is an incredibly relaxing, mindful, therapeutic and most of all fun craft to do. It's amazing for your mental health, wellbeing, keeping you in the present moment and creativity - what's not to love?
Embroidery kit contains:
- 8 inch (20cm) Kauri wood embroidery hoop
- Organic and ethically sourced navy blue cotton fabric
- Pre-transferred, onto self adhesive, dissolvable paper so no drawing or tracing is required, making them perfect for beginners and great for kids to join in.
- Step-by-step instructions and stitch guide with photos.
- Jewel tone DMC embroidery thread
- Embroidery needle
- Backing felt
- Packaged in sustainably made gift box packaging.
- Simply dissolve pattern with lukewarm water when finished. View demo video here.
We also have a selection of our favourite embroidery essential tools you can add on to this kit or view the collection here.
This kit is for personal use only. Please do not sell the kit, pattern or finished piece.
Our beautiful gift wrapping is simple yet chic, with our signature copper embossed label and black gift bag or wrapping paper decorated with our selection of washi tapes!
Our gift wrapping service is available at the checkout, add a message in the notes box at the checkout and we'll handwrite it onto one of our gift tags - just let us know the occasion so we can decorate it just right!