These pretty Floral Stitch & Stick Packs from Mindful Mantra are easy to use and ideal for stitching onto adults and kids clothing and other fabrics. Designed with your wellbeing in mind and is perfect for beginners.
Embroidery is an incredibly relaxing, mindful, therapeutic and most of all fun craft to do. It's amazing for your mental wellbeing, keeping you in the present moment and creativity - what's not to love?
- Pre-transferred, so no drawing or tracing is required, making them perfect for beginners and great for kids to join in.
- 11 floral designs in various sizes (between 1" and 5")
- Basic instructions are included.
- Can be either stitched into embroidery hoops, on a tote bag, on clothing, cushions and more. Or given as a gift for a craft lover.
- We recommend using a 4" or 6" embroidery hoop to keep your fabric taught but not overstretched when stitching.
- Simply dissolve pattern with lukewarm water when finished. View demo video here.
- Please note scissors are not included.
- Packaged in small eco-friendly packaging.
How to use:
- Peel off the backing, stick it onto the fabric or clothing, and embroider in your chosen colours.
- Once finished, wash the pattern away with warm water to leave just the stitching in place.
We also have a selection of our favourite embroidery essential tools you can add on to this kit or view the collection here.
You can buy thread from your local Haberdashery shop or online. We love the vast selection at Hello Hooray, if you are stuck just ask Clare she is amazing at putting together colour palettes!
This kit is for personal use only. Please do not sell the kit, pattern or finished piece.
Our beautiful gift wrapping is simple yet chic, with our signature copper embossed label and black gift bag or wrapping paper decorated with our selection of washi tapes!
Our gift wrapping service is available at the checkout, add a message in the notes box at the checkout and we'll handwrite it onto one of our gift tags - just let us know the occasion so we can decorate it just rigt!