During these strange times it's important to let your friends and families know you are thinking of them and that this will pass. Receiving a handwritten card in the post can really brighten up their day.
During lockdown I can hand write a personal message and post it directly to the recipient. Just add your message in the notes section at the checkout. Or add on 1st class stamp and save yourself a trip the post office.
- Size A5
- Message on the front reads "Keep walking through the storm. Your rainbow is waiting on the other side"
- Blank inside to write your own message and comes with a white envelope
- Also works Ill framed as a print
- Made from 55% recycled paper
- Printed with eco-friendly vegetable based inks and contain no harmful substances
I have collaborated with wonderful North East illustrator and artist Flutter By Lorraine to bring you this gorgeous positive Greetings Card!
Download my free colouring sheet here