This empowering 'Yes She Can' embroidery hoop kit from Cotton Clara was inspired by the Suffragettes and the protest embroideries and banners that they made. It has been designed with your wellbeing in mind and is perfect for beginners and kids.
Embroidery is an incredibly relaxing, mindful, therapeutic and most of all fun craft to do. It's amazing for your mental health, wellbeing, keeping you in the present moment and creativity - what's not to love?
Embroidery kit contains:
- 21cm Embroidery hoop
- Pink linen digitally printed with pattern (already in the hoop ready for you to stitch).
- DMC embroidery thread pack.
- Embroidery needle.)
- Backing disc (makes it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
- Packaged in plastic free packaging.
- Uses only one simple stitch so it's great for beginners and kids.
- If you need help with this kit you can find an easy tutorial on YouTube here.
- *Please note - this kit is not a toy, children should be supervised by adults when making this kit.
This kit is for personal use only. Please do not sell the kit, pattern or finished piece.
My beautiful gift wrapping is simple yet chic, with my signature copper embossed label and black gift bag or wrapping paper decorated with my selection of washi tapes!
My gift wrapping service is available at the checkout, add a message in the notes box at the checkout and I'll handwrite it onto one of my gift tags - just let me know the occasion so I can decorate it just right!