As a mummy of 2 beautiful kitties, I couldn't resist this cute Cat Embroidery Hoop Kit. This adorable collaboration between Cotton Clara and illustrator Jane Foster has been designed with your wellbeing in mind, and is a simple kit that's perfect for beginners and kids.
Embroidery is an incredibly relaxing, mindful, therapeutic and most of all fun craft to do. It's amazing for your mental health, wellbeing, keeping you in the present moment and creativity - what's not to love?
Embroidery kit contains:
- 18cm Embroidery hoop
- 100% cotton yellow fabric printed with pattern (already in the hoop ready for you to stitch).
- DMC embroidery thread pack.
- Embroidery needle.)
- Backing disc (makes it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
- Packaged in plastic free packaging.
- This simple kit is great for beginners and kids.
- *Please note - this kit is not a toy, children should be supervised by adults when making this kit.
We also have a selection of our favourite embroidery essential tools you can add on to this kit or view the collection here.
This kit is for personal use only. Please do not sell the kit, pattern or finished piece.
Our beautiful gift wrapping is simple yet chic, with our signature copper embossed label and black gift bag or wrapping paper decorated with our selection of washi tapes!
Our gift wrapping service is available at the checkout, add a message in the notes box at the checkout and we'll handwrite it onto one of our gift tags - just let us know the occasion so we can decorate it just right!