Chin up Buttercup - this small yet perfectly formed card will bring a smile to a friend or loved one who is feeling under the weather or a bit down. When they have finished admiring it they can plant the wildflower seed card and save bees by growing their own wildflower meadow.
Our new fun plantable cards are that bit different and are a gift in themselves. We love an eco-friendly multitasking product.
During lockdown, we can handwrite a personal message and post it directly to the recipient. Just add your message in the notes section at the checkout. Or add on 1st class stamp and save yourself a trip the post office.
- Stunning watercolour illustrations printed onto biodegradable paper embedded with wildflower seeds!
- Designed by fabulous Somerset illustrator Hannah Marchant
Simply plant the card under a thin layer of good potting soil and give a good watering.
- Suitable for planting indoors or out, in a pot or the garden.
- Comes with full instructions on the back of the card.
The wildflower seed cards contain a mix of; Catchfly, Clarkia, Snapdragon, Bird’s Eye, Sweet Alyssum and Blacked Eyed Susan.
For best germination results, seed paper should be planted within 2 years. It will still grow beyond that, but the germination rates will decline after that period. Store in a cool, dry place, to preserve the germination rates for as long as possible.
- Message on the front reads "Chin up Buttercup"
- Blank inside to write your own message
- Once folded the card measures 90 x 113mm.
- Kraft envelope included
- Handmade with recycled paper pulp
- NON-GMO (genetically modified organism) seeds
- APHA (Animal and Plant Health Agency) tested and approved so they’re safe for planting.
- FSC approved
Please note print colours may vary due to the texture of the seed paper.