Wick Trimmer - approx 7 inches (L)
- Trimming your wick before every use to prevents any black soot and gives your candle a longer burn time
- Wick trimmers are more effective and gentler than scissors or breaking with your fingers
- If not trimmed the wick can't draw wax all the way up to the top and the wick itself will start to burn
- If the wick becomes too long as the candle burns, snuff or blow out the candle and let it cool and trim the wick again before re-lighting
- Even with Altruis Living cotton wicks and our natural wax blend, you will see some soot if your wicks start burning themselves
- More effective and gentler way to extinguish candles
- Elegant Carved Patterns design, light weight, use convenient
- Safety, and easy to put out fire on candle wick
- Blowing out candles can cause wax to spray onto the face and smoke to fill the room
- Blowing out candles can bury the wick in the wax making it hard to light the candle again
How to use Wick Dipper:
- Use the dipper to hook the wick and extinguish the candle in the wax.
- The flame goes out with no smoke or soot.
- Gently ease the wick back up, the wick is then coated in wax and primed for the next lighting!
Our beautiful gift wrapping is simple yet chic, with our signature copper embossed label and black gift bag or wrapping paper and at Christmas, we decorate it with our selection of festive washi tapes!
Our gift wrapping service is available at the checkout, add a message in the notes box at the checkout and we'll handwrite it onto one of our gift tags - just let us know the occasion so we can decorate it just right!