- Blue Lace Agate the “stone of calm and communication” has a soft energy to gently cool and calm
- Nurturing, supportive, soothing and calming for the nerves, mental stress and over active minds
- Opens up the throat chakra helping you to express your thoughts, feelings and emotions freely
- Brings balance, peace and neutralises anger
- Believed to help soothe arthritis, shoulder and neck pain
- Believed to help soothe throat infections
- Great for back to school wobbles, especially after lock down for kids and parents alike
Suggested essential oil blends:
All our essential oil blends will work well with our Calm blue lace agate gemstone roller ball, but here are some suggestions for perfect parings
- For soothing and calming the nerves use with comforting Eve Taylor's Hug in a Bottle Blend, Calming Blend or Relaxing Blend
- For soothing throat infections use with clearing and cooling Eve Taylor's Winter Blend
- Blue Lace Agate gemstone roller ball and matching blue lace agate gemstone chips
- 10ml Glass bottle and aluminium lid
- Instructions with suggestions for individual essentials oils
- Option to add on Safflower Carrier oil to make you own pulse point oil
- Option to add on one of oureco-friendly 100% cotton carry pouches
- Our gemstone roller balls are hand finished and may have some natural variation in colour, size, colour and appearance to the photographs and may release more or less oil.
Our beautiful gift wrapping is simple yet chic, with our signature copper embossed label and black gift bag or wrapping paper and at Christmas, we decorate it with our selection of festive washi tapes! Our gift wrapping service is available at the checkout, add a message in the notes box at the checkout and we'll handwrite it onto one of our gift tags - just let us know the occasion so we can decorate it just right!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Gave this to my daughter when she was anxious about going back to school after lockdown. She loved watching the chips float up and down and felt that applying the oil helped her keep calm. She keeps it in her bag so she has it if she feels she needs it. It was great to be able to give her something to help her feel better.