One of our hero products Eve Taylor's Active Rub naturally soothes and eases muscular tension and tightness. With multitude of uses Active Rub is an incredibly effective natural alternative to conventional muscle and joint gels.
With Aloe Vera and a wonderful blend of time honoured warming and pain relieving essential oils such as Marjoram, Rosemary, Ginger, Clove Thyme and Black Pepper. It smells fab too!!
- Easy to carry, apply and absorbs rapidly and is immediately effective, (kicks in, in about 2 minutes) without the nasty lingering smell and can be used any time of the day.
- Does not rely on any heat process and with no uncomfortable burning sensation can be effectively used for all ages.
- Suitable during pregnancy in small amounts.
Read our blog on this Hero product.
Just some of its uses:
- Any activity or job that creates extra stress and strain on the muscles i.e. computer/desk work, nurses, teachers, gardeners, golf, tennis, joggers.
- Aches from lugging around young children - 'mummy shoulders'!
- Menstrual (period) pains.
- Tired aching feet - after a night out in heels or shopping!
- Pre and after sports - pop one in your gym bag.
- For those whose mobility may be impaired due to muscle or joint sensitivity.
- Repetitive strain
- Helps ease discomfort for Rheumatism, Arthritis and Fibromyalgia
- Children's growing pains - on children be sure to use a very small amount
- Eve Taylor herself uses it every morning on her shoulders, hips and knees. She is an unbelievably sprightly lady at 86 years, but she tells us her stiff joints do need a kick start when she gets out of bed!
Our beautiful gift wrapping is simple yet chic, with our signature copper embossed label and black gift bag or wrapping paper decorated with our selection of washi tapes!
Our gift wrapping service is available at the checkout, add a message in the notes box at the checkout and we'll handwrite it onto one of our gift tags - just let us know the occasion so we can decorate it just right!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Does exactly what it says....fabulous product x