Skip to content
Using Your Reed Diffuser
How to get the best from your Reed Diffuser
- Remove the black collar and then the plastic cap.
- Replace the black collar before placing the Rattan Reed Sticks in the bottle and allowing the oil to be naturally drawn up the tiny holes in the sticks.
- We recommend you turn your Reeds at least 4 times during the first day to get ensure the sticks are sufficiently soaked with oil.
- The oil will last longer if placed in a colder part of the room, a diffuser placed near a form of heat will evaporate faster.
- Turn your reeds when they need a scent boost.
- Turn your reeds over a wastepaper basket or over the sink to avoid flicking any oil onto furniture or worktops.
- Ensure your hands are protected for example, with gloves.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.