I couldn't resist this cosy 'Knitted Socks' embroidery kit from Mindful Mantra Embroidery. It has been designed with your wellbeing in mind and is perfect for beginners.
Embroidery is an incredibly relaxing, mindful, therapeutic and most of all fun craft to do. It's amazing for your mental health, wellbeing, keeping you in the present moment and creativity - what's not to love?
Add on one of my Pilot FriXion heat erasable pens - my favourite method of transferring embroidery patterns onto fabric.
Embroidery kit contains:
- 6" Embroidery hoop
- Two squares of calico fabric (best used together to create a strong background for your piece of art)
- DMC embroidery thread.
- Large eye embroidery needles (for easy threading)
- QR Code to PDF Pattern, Colour Guide, Stitch Guide and Beginners Guide.
- Suitable for any experience level, including beginners
- Packaged in small eco-friendly packaging
- Please note scissors are not included
I also have a selection of my favourite embroidery essential tools you can add on to this kit or view the collection here.
This kit is for personal use only. Please do not sell the kit, pattern or finished piece.
My beautiful gift wrapping is simple yet chic, with my signature copper embossed label and black gift bag or wrapping paper decorated with my selection of washi tapes!
My gift wrapping service is available at the checkout, add a message in the notes box at the checkout and I will handwrite it onto one of my gift tags - just let me know the occasion so I can decorate it just right!