A cool and portable way for kids to get the many benefits of essential oils on the go! Designed with young emotional issues in mind. With Howlite, Jasperand Lava gemstones, each of the stones has calming qualities for anxiety, sleeplessness and moods/anger (see below).
Handmade with naturally porous Black Lava stones which can hold the scent of an oil for several days at a time.
Perfectly paired with our Hug in a Bottle essential oil blend
- Howlite (white with grey) is a very popular, super calming stone for the body and mind and is very good for hormonal imbalances. Believed to relieve anxiety, stress, dispel anger, help sleep and ease insomnia due to an overactive mind. Howlite is a great tool to have for meditation or mindfulness because it can help you focus the mind. It can promote serenity of mind and remove any kind of distracting thought.
- Baby Blue Regalite Jasper is a beautiful stone believed to help find inner peace, clarity, love and compassion. It is also an excellent stone for emotional healing including grief and loss and believed to help with seasickness.
- LavaStone is believed to bring emotional tranquillity, relaxation and a sense of calmness.
Due to the natural properties and composition of mined gemstones the colour, pattern and texture may vary from the images.
Can be used as a stacking bracelet or alone.
Also available in TEEN and ADULT sizes
Directions: Apply just a drop or two of your favourite essential oil to the black lava beads.
- Stone Beads - 6mm
- Bracelet - 16cm unstretched and is elasticated to fit most wrists.
- Not suitable for children under 4.
Comes in our gorgeous eco-friendly 100% cotton pouch and a dried lavender bag to cleanse and charge your bracelet, and absorb any negative energies the gemstones may have absorbed from the environment. Our lavender bags are great to pop under your pillow to help you sleep!
Our beautiful gift wrapping is simple yet chic, with our signature copper embossed label and black gift bag or wrapping paper. Our gift wrapping service is available at the checkout.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was a bit of a twit and bought the teen bracelet but my daughter loves it. As someone who struggles to sleep we r hoping this words. Going to use my much trusted Sleep in a bottle